Budgies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Budgies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

We miss you, Gus-Gus



Wednesday, June 17 we lost our little bird, Gus-Gus. We was a sweet little bird with lots of energy, love and spunk. He loved playing with his toys and his best friend, Darla. He and Darla would do tricks in their cage, kiss and groom each other and had fun sliding down their cage. We bought him from a pet store in Provo, where I fell in love with his beautiful eyes. He was the only "brave" bird as the others in the pet store would hide in the back, Gus-Guss, on the other hand, would stay up in the front and just eat and look up at me, with those beautiful black eyes that seemed to say "love me, take me home". So of course I brought this sweet little budgie home with me. Gus-Gus will be greatly missed. We are sad that he lived a short life, but glad he had a happy life. We love you, Gus-Gus, We miss you and we look forward to seeing you again, in the next life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics